Pressure Cooker Khandvi Recipe
It can also be prepared in open pan or with non stick pan.
Pressure cooker khandvi recipe. It consists of yellowish tightly rolled bite sized pieces and is primarily made of gram flour and curddahi. Khandvi or paturi or dahivadi is a savory snack in gujarati cuisine. Today i am going to show you the easiest way to prepare khandvi using pressure cooker. The right consistency and thickness of besan batter play a important role in getting the desired shape of khandvi.
Khandvi snack is prepared with very less ingredients but certainly a complicated process to prepare. Most people think making khandvi is tricky but now you will make it with full confident with my foolproof recipe. Khandvi is a smooth spiced and melt in mouth besan rolls. Gujarati khandvi in pressure cooker recipe with step by step photos.
It is very mouth watering recipe with gram flour and buttermilkthe traditional method of making khandvi is time consuming but it is very healthy because it has very lessor i can say almost 0 amount of oil. Khandvi recipe how to make gujarati khandvi in pressure cooker with step by step photo and video recipe.
- Crockpot Tacos With Chicken Broth
- Crockpot Stews And Soups
- Crockpot Summer Meal
- Crockpot Taco Chicken
- Crockpot Summer Dinner Recipes
- Crockpot Taco Dip With Ground Beef
- Crockpot Taco Lasagna
- Crockpot Taco Bell Meat
- Crockpot Taco Meat
- Crockpot Taco Dinner
- Crockpot Stew With Tomato Sauce
- Crockpot Taco Whole Chicken
- Crockpot Sunday Dinner Recipes
- Crockpot Tom Kha Yum Soup
- Crockpot Taco Meat No Salsa
- Crockpot Taco Dip No Meat
- Crockpot Taco Soup Tasty Recipe
- Crockpot Tacos Recipe
- Crockpot Taco Soup Recipes
- Crockpot Stew With Lipton Onion Soup Mix